- A prolific display of vibrant purple, Hibiscus-like flowers from late winter and on into summer. Main flush in spring.
- Fast and easy to grow.
- Hardy, tolerating dry conditions well.
Grows well in most soil types which are well draining. Low water needs once established. Prune to shape after main flowering to encourage dense habit and further displays. Mulch well to help retain moisture during dry periods.
- Informal screening or general garden use
- Native or bush style gardens
- Fast growing for new gardens
- Suitable for low water, mediterranean or coastal garden designs