- Attractive and hardy evergreen shrub with year round, ornamental foliage
- Bronze coloured buds open to clusters of violet blue flower heads from winter into spring.
- Responds well to clipping for low hedging.
- Easy and fast growing for quick results.
- Very dry tolerant once established.
- Not fussy - growing in most soil types.
Grows well in most soil types which are well draining. Low water requirements once established needing only occasional long soaks during extended periods of heat. Prune to shape in late winter and apply slow release fertiliser. Trim to shape for hedges.
- Low hedging/edging.
- Suitable for small gardens or spaces.
- Mass plant for low maintenance areas.
- Can be grown in large containers.
- General garden use.