- Unusual mat forming variety of Penstemon.
- Clusters of tubular pink-edged white flowers through the warmer months.
- Fine evergreen foliage ideal for covering bare patches in front of mixed borders.
- Easy to grow and ideal for small or narrow spaces.
Grows well in most soil types which are moist but well draining.
No pruning is generally required.
Apply a slow release fertiliser during spring.
Mulch well to help retain moisture during dry periods.
- Containers or general garden use.
- City and courtyard gardens.
- Rockeries and embankments.
- Small or narrow spaces.