- Large tubular flowers of vibrant raspberry pink are produced throughout the warmer months.
- Very hardy and water wise plant once established.
- Nectar for pollinators - particularly birds.
- Compact form with lush green foliage.
Low maintenance and easy to grow in most soil types which are free draining. Watering requirements are low once established requiring only occasional deep watering over extended periods of heat. Prune up to one third of overall size after main flowering to encourage dense bushy habit. Apply a slow release fertiliser during spring for optimum results.
- Vibrant colour for entertainment areas.
- Fast results for new gardens.
- Large containers.
- General garden use.
- Cottage or wildflower style gardens.