- Unusual tubular, turquoise coloured flowers from autumn into winter.
- Very hardy and water wise plant.
- Nectar for pollinators during the colder months.
- Beautiful sprays of light blue flowers in spring and repeated through autumn.
- Tolerates dryness, frost and coastal conditions.
Low maintenance and easy to grow in most soil types which are free draining. Watering requirements are low once established requiring only occasional deep watering over extended periods of heat. With a naturally open, weeping habit, it will benefit from a trim by half after main flowering to encourage a dense habit and apply a slow release fertiliser at this time. Mulch well during hotter months to help keep root zone cool.
- Vibrant colour for entertainment areas.
- Large containers.
- General garden use.
- Cottage or wildflower style gardens.