- Very hardy and water wise plant.
- Strong, upright growth habit.
- Beautiful sprays of light blue flowers in spring and repeated through autumn.
- Tolerates dryness, frost and coastal conditions.
Low maintenance and easy to grow in most soil types which are free draining. Watering requirements are low once established requiring only occasional deep watering over extended periods of heat. Prune back by two thirds after main flower flush and apply a slow release fertiliser to encourage bushy new growth and profuse flowering.
- Water wise gardens.
- Vibrant colour for entertainment areas.
- Large containers.
- General garden use.
- Cottage or wildflower style gardens.