- A prolific display of brightly coloured flowers from late winter through to autumn.
- Naturally neat and compact habit.
- Easy to grow and fast results in gardens or containers.
Grows well in most soil types which are moist but well draining.
No pruning is generally required although a light trim after a main flowering flush will encourage further displays.
Apply a slow release fertiliser during spring. Mulch well to help retain moisture during
dry periods. Fertilse regularly if grown in containers.
- Containers or general garden use.
- Mass plant in low maintenance areas or filling spaces in mixed borders.
- Attracts pollinators.
- Fast results in new gardens.