- Excellent selection with a much tidier and low mounding habit.
- Forms a mound of aromatic grey/green foliage.
- A mass display of lavender blue flower spikes appear in late spring continuing through summer and autumn.
Low maintenance and easy to grow. Once established requires only occasional long soaks during extended periods of heat. Prune up to half its size after the first main flush to encourage a dense habit and further flowering. Can be heavily cut back in winter to encourage dense, fresh growth in spring. Apply a slow release fertiliser in spring to encourage profuse flowering.
- Compact variety ideal for containers.
- Perfect for mixed borders and herb gardens.
- Attracts pollinators.
- Fast growing for low maintenance areas.