- Perfumed starry white flowers in summer.
- Versatile as a climber, ground cover or containers.
- Responds well to trimming for low hedging.
- Landscaping favourite for evergreen, glossy foliage.
- Dry and frost tolerant once established.
Grows well in most well draining soil types. Will grow well in a sunny to lightly shaded positions. Water regularly initially but once established will become dry tolerant. A light trim from time to time will help maintain a neat, dense habit. Apply a slow release fertiliser during early spring.
- Fast growing for quick results.
- Can be grown to cover fences/walls if given support.
- Suitable for low hedging.
- Will trail over walls and embankments.
- Mass plant for low maintenance areas.