- A mass display of lacy, snow white flower heads from late winter through spring.
- Spreading ground cover of attractive evergreen foliage.
- Spot flowering can also occur at other times of the year.
Grows well in most soil types that are moist but well draining. Tolerates dry conditions well once established but should not be allowed to dry out completely during extended periods of heat. No pruning generally required. Feed after main flowering flush with a slow release fertiliser for best results.
- Mass plant large drifts for decorative ground cover.
- Container or hanging basket displays.
- Soft edging for paths or paved areas.
- Will cascade over retaining walls, rockeries and embankments.