- A prolific display of bronze-red flower provide an almost continual display from summer through to early winter.
- Neat, compact form ideal for small spaces.
- Easy to grow and ideal for cut flower use.
Grows well in most soil types which are moist but well draining. No pruning is generally required although older foliage can be removed once new growth appears in spring to tidy appearance. Cutting flower stems will encourage more flowers to develop. Apply a slow release fertiliser during spring. Mulch well to help retain moisture during dry periods.
- Suited to container displays as well as general garden use
- Ideal for cottage, wildflower or cutflower borders
- Attracts pollinators
- Fast results in new gardens