- Long flowering - from spring through to autumn.
- Soft pink flowers are attractive to butterflies.
- Dry tolerant once established.
- Flowers last well cut for floral arrangements.
- Hardy and easy to grow.
Grows well in most soil types which are moist but well draining. Pruning generally not required.
Cutting flowers for vases will encourage further flushes to develop.
An application of slow release fertiliser during early spring is recommended.
- Mass plant for long lasting colour impact
- Mixed perennial borders or wildflower gardens
- Fast results for new gardens
- Large containers and general garden use