- Attractive, glossy, evergreen foliage which responds well to clipping.
- Musk pink flowers over summer months.
- An easy to grow and hardy shrub for both hedging and general garden use.
Dry and frost tolerant once established. Grows well in most soil types which are well draining. Apply a slow release fertiliser during early spring for best results. Prune lightly after flowering to encourage a dense habit. If used for hedging, more regular trims will be required to maintain shape.
- Ideal for low hedging or topiary specimen
- Fast results for new gardens or spaces
- General use in water wise gardens