- Prolific sprays of dainty, double white blooms from late spring through to autumn.
- Flower stems last well for floral arrangements.
- Fast growing and hardy for most situations.
- Tolerant of dry, hot and humid conditions.
- Suitable for coastal regions.
Grows well in most soil types which are moist but well draining. No pruning is generally required although removing spent flower stems will encourage further displays. Before spring remove last seasons foliage and apply a slow release fertiliser for best results. Mulch well to help retain moisture during dry periods.
- Containers or general garden use
- Cut flower gardens
- Edging or for front of mixed borders
- Low maintenance areas