- Candy pink flowers can completely blanket foliage when at peak display.
- Colouful ground cover planted en masse.
- Long flowering from mid spring into summer.
- Spreads over slopes and edgings
- Ideal for containers or general garden use.
Prefers an open, well draining soil in a sunny location although afternoon shade will be tolerated. Medium watering requirements withstanding some dryness but should be watered reularly during extended periods of heat. Apply a slow release fertiliser in late winter. Frost hardy.
- Rockeries or embankments
- Containers and hanging baskets
- Small gardens, spaces or narrow areas
- Mixed borders and general garden use