- Long flowering - masses of flowers with bright red and white splashes appear during spring.
- Dry and frost tolerant once established.
- Forms a tight, compact mound of evergreen grey foliage which can make an effective and ornamental ground cover.
- Hardy and easy to grow.
Grows well in most soil types which are moist but well draining and in a sunny location. Lightly prune after main flowering to help maintain a dense, neat habit and encourage further flowering. Apply slow release fertiliser during summer for best results.
- Mixed perennial borders or rockeries where it will spill over edging
- Fast results for new gardens
- Containers, baskets or general garden use