- A lengthy display of bi-colour blooms in white and lipstick red.
- Ideal variety for containers as well as borders.
- Attracts bird life and pollinators.
- Tolerant of coastal conditions, light frosts and hot dry conditions.
Grows well in most soil types which are well draining.
Dry and frost tolerant once established.
Prune after a heavy flowering flush to encourage faster re-bloom and to maintain a neat habit.
Apply a slow release fertiliser in spring to improve overall vigour.
- Fast results for new gardens
- Lengthy colour for mixed borders
- Large containers or general garden use