- Dwarf variety perfect for filling small or narrow spaces as well as tough for edging.
- Very hardy, clump forming perennial with fine, grass-like foliage.
- Long flowering, from spring to late summer.
- Ideal for low water use gardens.
Grows well in most soil types, but thrives in well drained soil containing plenty of compost.
Once established, very dry tolerant but will flourish with only an occasional long soak during extended periods of heat.
Pruning generally not required.
Apply a slow release fertiliser in spring for optimum results.
- Low maintenance, low water need gardens
- Edging paths and paved areas or alternatively mass plant for an ornamental ground cover
- Fast results for new gardens
- Containers, rockeries or general garden use.