- Bright pink flowers can completely cover foliage when at peak display.
- Colourful ground cover planted en masse.
- Long flowering from early spring to autumn.
- Ideal for containers or general garden use.
Prefers an open, well draining soil in a sunny location although afternoon shade will be tolerated. Medium watering requirements withstanding some dryness but should be watered regularly during extended periods of heat.
Apply a slow release fertiliser in late summer.
- Rockeries or embankments
- Containers and hanging baskets
- Small gardens, spaces or narrow areas
- Mixed borders and general garden use