- Long flowering perennial topped with masses of clustered, bright amethyst flowers from early spring to autumn.
- Colourful ground cover planted en masse.
- Ideal for containers or general garden use.
Prefers an open, well draining soil in a full sun location although afternoon shade will be tolerated. Removing spent flowers will encourage further flushes.
Medium watering requirements withstanding some dryness but should be watered regularly during extended periods of heat.
Apply a slow release fertiliser in autumn. Pruning generally not required.
- Colourful ground cover planted en masse
- Will cascade over rockeries or embankments
- Small gardens or spaces
- Mixed borders or general garden use