Yet another outstanding release from the world renowned Dianthus breeder 'Whetmans'. A dedicated Dianthus breeding program using the latest in modern techniques continues to produce hardy, new additions to the Whetmans series.
This easy to grow and hardy perennial is more commonly known as 'garden pinks'. A compact form with baby pink, frilled flowers appearing on short stems close to the plant for a lengthy display in autumn and spring.
- Low maintenance and easy to grow. Water requirements are low once established, with 'Romance' being quite dry tolerant.
- Pruning generally not required, although removing spent flower heads will encourage further blooms.
- Apply a slow release fertiliser in early spring for optimum performance.
- Fragrance and colour for entertaining areas
- Containers and baskets
- Small gardens and rockeries
- Stunning edging and garden borders
- Cut flowers for posies and vases