- A prolific, repeating display of large, deep apricot coloured flowers from from summer through to autumn.
- Forms a mounding habit of soft weeping, foliage.
- Fast and easy to grow.
- Low maintenance and dry tolerant.
Grows well in most soil types which are well draining.
Pruning generally not required other than to tidy older foliage whilst removing spent flower stems will help to encourage further displays.
Apply a slow release fertiliser during spring.
Mulch well to help retain moisture during dry periods.
- Mass plant for low maintenance areas
- Fast growing for new gardens or filling bare patches in borders
- Grow drifts of 3 to five plants amongst other dry tolerant perennials in either formal or cottage style gardens