- A very hardy, clump forming perennial with fine, grass-like foliage.
- Long flowering from spring through to late summer.
- Shell pink, star shape.
Water requirements are low. Once established, very dry tolerant. Will tolerate long periods of drought, but will flourish with only an occasional long soak during extended periods of heat.
Tolerates most soil types, but thrives in well drained soil containing plenty of compost.
Apply a slow release fertiliser in spring.
Pruning generally not required.
- Containers and mixed planters.
- Edging for pathways and garden beds.
- Small gardens, narrow spaces and rockeries.
- Fast results for new gardens.
- Cottage, wildflower or herb gardens.