- Beautiful pink, perfumed flowers
- Compact and free flowering
- Cut flowers last well for floral arrangements
- Evergreen and hardy without any special needs
- Heavy flowering in spring
- Repeat blooming through autumn
Once established, plants are quite dry tolerant, requiring only occasional deep watering during extended periods of heat. Low maintenance and easy to grow, apply a slow-release fertiliser during early spring. No pruning is generally required, although removing spent flower stems will encourage repeat blooming.
- Container displays
- Small gardens, patios and courtyards.
- Fragrance for entertainment areas and entrances.
- Ideal for low edging around garden beds or paving .
- Mass plant as ground cover. Great for rockeries and filling small gaps in perennial borders.
- Cut flowers