- Very dense and compact form.
- Ornamental and dry tolerant ground covers.
- Prolific displays of saucer-like flowers throughout the warmer months.
- Low maintenance and easy to grow.
- Will cascade over rocks and walls.
Grows well in most soils that are well draining. Watering requirements are low once established requiring only occasional deep watering over extended periods of heat. No pruning required. An addition of a slow release fertiliser in spring recommended.
- Containers and general garden use.
- Low maintenance areas.
- Embankments, rockeries and retaining walls.
- Spaces between larger perennials and shrubs.
- Pool side planting and coastal zones.
- Dense habit helps to supress weeds.