- Year round ornamental foliage - a combination of golden yellow with emerald green markings.
- A wide spreading shrub with neat, dense habit.
- Sky blue flowers in spring.
- Frost hardy and dry tolerant once established.
Grows well in most soil types which are moist but well draining. No pruning is generally required although a light, overall trim can be given in early spring to maintain any required size or shape. Also, apply a slow release fertiliser during spring and mulch well to help retain moisture during dry periods.
- Large containers or general garden use.
- Focal point in garden landscapes.
- Mass plant for low maintenance areas.
- Will cascade/trail over walls and embankments.