- Ornamental foliage of mint green reaches upwards to reveal silvery white undersides.
- A lengthy flowering display begins from late winter continuing through to early summer.
- Flowers of lemon yellow through to cream add warm colour to the cooler months.
- Tolerant of dry conditions once established.
Low maintenance and easy to grow. Dry tolerant once established requiring only occasional long soak during extended periods of heat. Grows well in most soil types which are well draining. No pruning is required. Feed in spring with a slow release fertiliser.
- Mass plant low maintenance areas
- Fast results for new gardens
- Spills over retaining walls or down embankments
- Coastal regions