- Dramatic year round colour from foliage of deep plum with silvery V shaped markings.
- Tough and easy to grow with a clumping habit, ideal for containers or a colourful infill in borders.
- Tolerant of clay soils and wet areas.
- Sprays of dainty white flowers over spring.
Easy to grow in most soil types situated in sun to partial shade. Prune hard in late autumn to enjoy fresh foliage colour over the winter months. Apply a slow release fertiliser during spring for optimum results.
- Make most of colourful foliage by positioning beside contrasting foliage of silver or lime green.
- Can be grown in containers for paved areas, courtyards, decks etc.
- Eye-catching displays can be achieved by planting in drifts - i.e. groups of 3-5.
- Ideal for small or narrow spaces and low edging.