- Ornamental foliage of cream and mint green for year round interest.
- Forms a low carpet of soft, textural foliage.
- Clusters of soft pink, star-shaped flowers appear in summer.
- Low maintenance and easy to grow.
- Dry tolerant once established.
Ensure soil is well draining and location is sunny. Once established, water sparingly. No other maintenance is generally required although if grown in containers an addition of a slow release fertiliser during spring would be beneficial.
- Ground cover or edging for paths/driveways
- Rockeries, gravel or dry garden landscapes
- Small gardens or spaces
- Containers, baskets and general garden use