- Small, evergreen shrub with attractive glossy green foliage year round.
- Easy to grow and hardy for many situations.
- Spikes of deep magenta coloured flowers appear in summer through to autumn.
- Pollinator friendly.
Grows well in most soil types which are moist but well draining. No pruning is generally required although, if desired a light trim can be given to tidy appearance after flowering. Apply a slow release fertiliser during spring. Mulch well to help retain moisture during dry periods.
- Mixed shrub borders, large containers or general garden use.
- Low hedging.
- Courtyards or small gardens/spaces.
- Tolerant of coastal conditions.