- Very hardy and water wise with lush, evergreen foliage
- Flowers even in deep shade.
- Suited to difficult dry and/or shady areas
- Billowy white floral stems from spring to summer.
Very dry tolerant once established. Low maintenance with no pruning generally required other than to tidy. Feed in spring with a general fertiliser. Protect from heavy frost. Protect from snails which can cause minor damage. Mulching is advisable to further reduce long term maintenance.
- Mass plant for low maintenance areas.
- Suitable for coastal regions.
- Edging for paths, drives or retaining walls.
- Provides a lush effect around water features and poolside landscaping.