- Clusters of lilac coloured flowers can completely blanket foliage when at peak display.
- Fast and easy to grow.
- Long flowering display beginning from mid spring through to autumn.
- Tolerant of heat and humidity - mildew resistant.
- Attracts pollinators.
- Ideal for containers or general garden use
Prefers an open, well draining soil in a sunny location although afternoon shade will be tolerated. Medium watering requirements withstanding some dryness but should be watered regularly during extended periods of heat. Apply a slow release fertiliser in late winter. Frost hardy.
- Rockeries or embankments.
- Containers and hanging baskets.
- Small spaces, mixed borders and mass planting.