- Very fine, cinnamon coloured foliage all year.
- Forms an upright mound which falls at the ends for decorative ‘fountain’ effect.
- Very tolerant of dry conditions.
- Easy to grow and exceptionally hardy.
- Ideal for water wise gardens.
Easy to grow in most soil types which are well draining. Low water requirements once established. No pruning generallly required although new growth can be encouraged by a hard cut back in late winter.
- Fast results for new gardens.
- Mass plant as low maintenance ground cover.
- Adds contrast colour and texture to mixed border displays.
- Great in large containers.
- Suitable for city gardens, coastal zones and pool side landscaping.