- A prolific display of single, deep pink flowers from late spring, flushing throughout the warmer months and on into autumn.
- Naturally neat and compact habit.
- Easy to grow and ideal for small gardens or spaces.
Grows well in most soil types which are moist but well draining. No pruning is generally required although a light trim after a main flowering flush will encourage further displays. Apply a slow release fertiliser during spring. Mulch well to help retain moisture during dry periods. Fertilse regularly if grown in containers.
- Containers or general garden use.
- Mass plant in low maintenance mixed borders.
- Attracts pollinators.
- Fast results in new gardens.