- Ornamental ground cover for shade to dappled light locations.
- Spikes of mauve-pink flowers from late spring through to autumn.
- Forms a low mound of attractive foliage of green leaves edged in gold and silvery central markings.
- Will cascade over rocks or walls.
Grows well in most soils that are moist but well draining. Do not allow to dry out over extended periods of heat. No pruning required although a light trim can be given during early spring to shape. An addition of a slow release fertiliser in spring recommended. Frost tolerant.
- Adds brightness to low light areas
- Containers or hanging baskets
- Soft edging for shady paths
- Embankments, rockeries and retaining walls
- Small spaces