- Attractive deep green foliage year round.
- Spikes of soft mauve coloured flowers appear from late summer.
- Forms tidy clumps ideal for borders or edging.
- Hardy, low maintenance and easy to grow.
Grows well in most soil types given good drainage. Low watering requirements tolerating dryness but should be watered regularly during extended periods of heat. Pruning generally not required but a hard cut back during late winter will promote fresh, new spring growth. Frost tolerant. Apply slow release fertiliser during spring for best results.
- Can be used as an informal edging.
- Mass plant as ground cover for low maintenance areas.
- Suitable for rockeries, embankments and container use.