- Dainty, ruffled flower heads of creamy apricot with rose pink edging are produced from spring into summer.
- Evergreen foliage forms neat, low growing mounds - can mass plant as a ground cover.
- Fast growing with no special needs.
Prefers a moist soil which is well draining. Low maintenance and easy to grow. Apply a slow release fertiliser in autumn. No pruning generally required although removing spent flower heads will encourage further flushes.
- Edging for paths, walls or other hard surfaces.
- Rockeries or gravel style gardens.
- Containers and/or small gardens.
- Attracts pollinators.
- Can be used as cut flower for posies.
- General garden use.