- Forms a low mound of foliage ideal as ground cover or front of border edging.
- Sprays of brilliant pink flowers from spring through summer.
- Easy to grow and ideal for small or narrow spaces.
Grows well in most soil types which are moist but well draining. No pruning is generally required although older foliage can be removed once new growth appears in spring to tidy appearance. Apply a slow release fertiliser during spring. Mulch well to help retain moisture during dry periods.
- Containers or general garden use
- Low light situations
- Edging or for front of mixed borders
- Small or narrow spaces