- A striking display of ‘forget-me-not’ like flowers over spring.
- Flower colour begins as a deep cobalt blue colour maturing to violet shades.
- Attractive foliage forms a lush ground cover when planted in groups.
- Fast and easy to grow - ideal for low light areas and small spaces.
Grows well in most soil types which are moist but well draining. No pruning is generally required. Apply a slow release fertiliser during spring and mulch well to help retain moisture during dry periods. Protect from strong afternoon sun. Frost tolerant.
- Containers or general garden use.
- Low light situations.
- Edging or for front of mixed borders.
- Small or narrow spaces.