- Generous studded display of larger than average flowers for much of the year.
- Neat, evergreen foliage spreads up to 1m.
- Easy to grow with little maintenance.
Grows well in most soil types which are well draining. Once established will tolerate dryness well although regular long soaks during extended periods of heat is recommended. Trim lightly and apply slow release fertiliser during late summer or early autumn to rejuvenate growth and encourage a dense habit.
- Containers or hanging baskets as well as general garden use.
- Will cascade over rockeries, walls etc.
- Low light situations.
- Mass plant as an ornamental ground cover.
- Small gardens or narrow spaces.