- Dry tolerant with outstanding performance under Australian conditions.
- Flowers are produced for a lenghty period begining from late winter into summer.
- Striking flower heads capped with radiant pink 'ribbons' are highly ornamental in garden or tub displays.
- Low maintenance, fast and easy to grow.
Best results achieved when situated in full sun location in most soil types which are well draining.
A light prune after main flowering flush will encourage a dense, compact habit and additional flowering.
Apply slow release fertiliser during late summer to early autumn for optimum results.
- Ideal for mixed shrub or floral borders.
- Can be grown in large containers for paved areas, courtyards, decks etc.
- Eye-catching displays can be achieved by planting in drifts - i.e. groups of 3-5
- Create informal, low hedging.
- Ideal for sensory and childrens gardens.
- Plant in and around edible gardens to attaract pollinators.