- Profuse and repeating displays of vibrant orange flowers from late spring through summer.
- Forms a neat, cushion-like mound of foliage.
Low maintenance and easy to grow in most soil types which are free draining. Watering requirements are low once established requiring only occasional deep watering over extended periods of heat.
No pruning is generally required but removing spent flower stems will help prolong the displays.
Apply slow release fertiliser in spring for optimum results.
- Containers or mixed garden borders - very bold effects planted in groups of 2-3 plants
- Cottage,wildflower or rockery style gardens
- Attracts pollinators
- Flowers last well cut for floral arrangements