- Beautiful salmon pink flowers with deeper central markings are produced almost all year round - though most prolific during cooler months.
- Fast and easy to grow, small shrub.
- Dry tolerant for gardens or large containers.
- Tolerant of dry conditions.
Grows well in most soil types which are moist but well draining. Dry tolerant once established. Cut back hard at end of autumn to encourage neat, dense habit. Apply a slow release fertiliser during late winter for best results. Mulch well to help retain moisture during dry periods.
- Large containers and general garden use.
- Mass plant for shrubby border.
- Fast growing for new gardens.
- Low maintenance areas.