- A compact, low growing hybrid forming a A compact, low growing hybrid forming a dome of ornamental foliage.
- Foliage made up of many small, light red rosettes with lime green centres.
- Easy to grow, dry tolerant and very low maintenance.
Grows well in most soil types which are well draining.
Dry tolerant once established requiring little watering other than during extended periods of heat.
No pruning is generally required.
Apply a slow release fertiliser during spring for optimum results.
Protect from frosts in colder regions.
- Containers and/or general garden use.
- Waterwise landscapes and garden borders.
- Fast growing for quick results.
- Year round interest for entertainment areas.