• Striking flower colour of deep purple with high volume of blooms produced in spring. Further flushes continue throughout the warmer months.
• Very compact and dense growth habits.
• Low maintenance, dry tolerant and easy to grow.
Grows well in most soil types which are well draining. Dry and frost tolerant once established. Prune after main flowering to encourage faster re-bloom and to maintain
a neat habit. Apply a slow release fertiliser in spring to improve overall vigour.
• Containers and general garden use.
• Low maintenance areas.
• Fast results for new gardens.
• Ideal for small spaces or gardens.