- Striking silver foliage complimented with aromatic, pink flower heads.
- Neat, compact habit.
- Low maintenance, dry tolerant and easy to grow.
- Main flowering flush from late winter through to spring.
Grows well in most soils that are well draining. Watering requirements are low once established requiring only occasional deep watering over extended periods of heat.
Prune back to two thirds of original size in late summer to maintain health and vigour. Apply a light sprinkling of Dolomite lime and slow release fertiliser after pruning for optimum results.
- Stunning planted as hedging in entrance ways and around entertainment areas.
- Hardy for water wise gardens, containers and feature plantings.
- Mixed shrub or floral borders.
- Pool side planting and coastal zones.