• Improved form of popular ground cover with far denser, neater habit.
• Deep blue, funnel-like flowers through the warmer months.
• Low maintenance, dry tolerant and easy to grow.
• Will trail over rocks and walls.
Grows well in most soils that are well draining. Watering requirements are low once established requiring only occasional deep watering over extended periods of heat.
No pruning required. An addition of a slow release fertiliser in spring recommended to encourage profuse flowering.
• Low maintenance areas.
• Embankments, rockeries and retaining walls.
• Spaces between larger perennials and shrubs.
• Pool side planting and coastal zones.