• Spreading mound of colourful foliage - dappled in green, cream and toffee hues.
• Deepest foliage colour during cooler months with deep blue flower spikes during spring.
• Fast growing and low maintenance.
Grows well in most soil types which are moist but well draining.
Frost tolerant. No pruning required.
Will tolerated sunny locations given adequate moisture and protection from any strong afternoon sun.
Apply a slow release fertiliser during spring.
Mulch well to help retain moisture during dry periods.
• Containers or general garden use.
• Colourful foliage year round for low light areas.
• Ideal ground cover for small areas as well as for edging paths and garden beds.
• Small or narrow spaces.
• Will cascade over walls, rockeries etc.