This striking variety will win you over with its bold heart shaped leaves. Considerably tougher and hardier than other varieties of Brunnera’s, it will add diversity and interest to any dull/shady area in the garden. It is ideal for mass planting in low light areas. Produces tiny clusters of two-toned flowers similar to Forget-Me-Nots.
• Large heart shaped silver foliage highlighted by crisp green veins.
• Clusters of tiny two-toned blue flowers in early spring.
• Tough heart shaped foliage with striking silver accents
• Tolerant to humidity
• Looks great all year round
• Flowers in August and September
Water requirements are moderate. For best results, plant in well drained position in low light areas. Fertilise after flowering and trim back older foliage to encourage fresh regrowth from centre.