- A lengthy and dramatic display of glowing crimson blooms encased in contrasting black calyces.
- A fast growing, dry tolerant hybrid.
- Strong, bushy variety with glossy foliage - ideal for mid border positions.
- Attracts bird life and pollinators.
- Tolerant of both coastal conditions and lightly shaded areas.
Grows well in most soil types which are well draining.
Dry and frost tolerant once established. Prune after a heavy flowering flush to encourage faster re-bloom and to maintain a neat habit.
Apply a slow release fertiliser in spring to improve overall vigour.
- Fast results for new gardens.
- Lengthy colour for mixed borders.
- Large containers or general garden use.